Hi and welcome! I'm glad you're here and hope you find something to make your visit worthwhile. Come again!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year, everyone! We have had a nice, relaxing start to 2011. We were able to go to David and Rachel's in Michigan and spend a few days there and celebrate New Year's Day with them. Our coming inspired them to do some sorting and organizing they had been dreading and we also helped them paint their office. It's always fun to be of help. Then we got to attend church with them, something we really enjoyed.

Now that we're back home, I wanted the slow, relaxing times to continue. Too bad things get to be such a mess around here when I do that! I guess the fun has to end and I must get back to reality.

Continuing the laziness, we got a frozen meal in a bag for supper last night. Ed wanted a General Tsao meal we'd had before. We couldn't find it but got a spicy garlic stir fry instead. I took 2 bites and realized I should have paid more attention to the "spicy" part of the name. My lips turned red and my tongue got little white bumps where the "spice" actually burned it! At least it tasted good.

No comments:

Post a Comment